Friday, June 10, 2016

Red Lace Crochet Bookmark




And here is another garden inspired crochet bookmark!


Finished Measurements: approximately 8 by 2.25 inches
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials:
Steel Hook 1.25 mm

Crochet cotton thread size 10

The pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops. 






And I now have a collection of beautiful, garden inspired crochet lace bookmarks. 




I'm linking to all these parties:
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog
Crafting Along @ Be a Crafter

5 comments:

  1. How simply lovely, is there a pattern for this. It looks so pretty would love to make one. Thank you with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my sorry I didn't read everything I will go look ty again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern, especially love the red you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so very lovely Olga! I want to make ALL of them as gifts for my librarian daughter!

    ReplyDelete