Monday, February 6, 2017

Baby Doll Crochet Peach Dress



My doll Lucy got a new dress. Isn't she a lucky girl?


I made this dress with one skein of Baby Bee Delight Yarn (60% acrylic, 40% polyamide) and a size F (3.75 mm) hook. 

I had just a tiny bit of the yarn left, just enough to make a simple headband.


This doll is so beautiful. I bought her a few years ago from a consignment doll shop. She is a Marie Osmond baby Ashley doll, but I named her Lucy.


Isn't she adorable? She even has a cute dimple on her chin. 


The pattern for Lucy's dress in available in my Etsy shop.




5 comments:

  1. Lucy looks very pretty in her lovely new dress Olga, thank you for linking to the stash link party. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful doll with a very beautiful dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable, my granddaughter will love having one for her dolls. I'm visiting from the Stash Busting link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Olga this sweet dress has been featured at the March stash Party. :) x

    ReplyDelete